Providing Service in the
• New Mexico
• Cherokee County
• Cloud County
• Comanche County
• Greeley County
• Jefferson County
• Marshall County
• Meade County
• Morton County
• Ottawa County
• Pratt County
• Rawlins County
• Riley County
• Wallace County
• AHIMA- American Health Information Management of America
• NFIB- National Federation of Independent Small Business
• KEMTA- Kansas Emergency Medical Technician Association
Prepared for the Future
Experience with ICD10-CM in 2014, and with ObamaCare coming in full effect in 2014 it will be a complete overhaul to the insurance world.
Most healthcare professionals choose a career in medical services because they wanted to help people. However, today's medical professionals find themselves inundated with paperwork related to insurance claims, patient billing and patient records.
We do the paperwork for you so that you can focus on what you do best: taking care of your patients! Choose from a complete range of file management and billing services, including filing of primary and secondary claims, patient billing , and preparation of monthly reports.
Choose from any or all of our services on a temporary or permanent basis.
• Electronic filing of primary insurance claims
• Filing of secondary claims
• Rescue on or off site billing
• Crendential Services
• Sending out monthly patient statements
• Posting payments
• Creating month-end reports for provider
Coming Soon- RHIT on Staff
Professionals holding the RHIT credential are health information technicians who:
• Ensure the quality of medical records by verifying their completeness, accuracy and proper entry into computer systems.
• Use computer applications to assemble and analyze patient data for the purpose of improving patient care or controlling costs.
• Often specialize in coding diagnoses and procedures in patient records for reimbursement and research.